Sunday, July 5, 2015

Leon Leather District

Mike and I have found where the middle class went.  It is thriving here in Leon, Mexico.  These folks are hard working, intelligent people and it was quite an eye-opener for me to see how wonderful the industry is.  
Dinner last night was at Los Arcos (right outside our hotel).  They serve fish, and um fish.
This dish was recommended by the staff and I was not disappointed.  Some kind of roasted fish.  It reminded me a bit of trout. 
Mike had Shrimp Diablo which reminded me of the tomato based dishes from Holbox, Mexico.  Muy Delicioso.


What a brilliant idea, deliver any restaurant food on a dirt bike.  I think someone in Flagstaff needs to capitalize on this idea!
Some views on our way to the leather district (Plaza de Piel)
 








You can now purchase some of our lovely handmade items at www.catalinaleather.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment